Ready or Not, is a new tactical shooter still in development that has some similarities with Rainbow Six: Siege and the SWAT series.
New team known as Void Interactive is developing the game and describing it as a “tactical first person shooter which places you in the boots of an elite SWAT team, tasked with diffusing hostile situations in intense, claustrophobic environments.”
The game is set to include an eight players co-op mode, an player-versus-player competitive mode and single-player mode with an AI team at your disposal.
The developers have outlined some of the key features, such has:
– Incremental lean system
– Incremental Door control system
– Modular speed control
– Simulated and detailed third person inventory
– Convex collision armour, allowing for precise protection
– Projectile dynamics, bullets penetrate, ricochet, and deteriorate
– Responsive damage system and effects
– Visceral gore
– Highly detailed weapons, characters and environments
– Massive selection of items
– Fully supported competitive servers based on Amazon Gamelift API
– Plans to support squad competitive play
– Tactical Analysis
You can watch Ready or Not reveal trailer above to get a brief taste of the game, however the trailer doesn’t give a proper look at gameplay.
The development began in June 2016, but the release date is yet to be known. Platforms are unknown at the moment but with the use of the mouse wheel confirmed, the game will have a PC version for sure.
Find out more at Void Interactive official website.