This patch notes cover both updates pushed during this week, the sound hotfix and this update, and was deployed for both clients and servers Thursday, April 13, 8AM GMT.
– Fixed configuration files (ini) so that it cannot be used to hide trees, grass, etc.
– Prevented adjusting the FOV by changing the game settings file (ini).
– FOV will be adjustable from the settings menu in-game in a future update.
– Fixed an issue with door sounds playing at low volume
– Adjusted volume of wind, rain, and footsteps
– Improved the sounds for the buggy
– When in rainy weather, you will now sporadically hear thunder sounds
– Added more support for non-standard aspect ratios. The game will now display at the correct FOV on aspect ratios ranging from 4:3 to 21:9. Multi-monitor environments such as Eyefinity are not recommended at this time.
– Fixed an issue with the compass direction not displaying correctly