Counter-Strike Global Offensive received another update that changes the current competitive map pool, fixed some minor issues and the long lasting: “Zeus-x27 wallbang kills” in the TrilluXe video released on 2016.
Below you can see the full patch notes:
– Added a scoreboard element to indicate loss bonus for each team in Competitive and Wingman game modes.
– Zeus-x27 will no longer be able to kill people through walls.
– Fixed an issue causing black screen for users with integrated Intel GPU running with -d3d9ex launch option.
– Improved matchmaking times for Danger Zone.
– The recent teammates tab will now list your Danger Zone squad teammate even before the ongoing Danger Zone match is finished, so if you had a good game you can invite them to your party to play again.
– Added missing “The” to “The Emperor”
– Vertigo has been added to Competitive matchmaking.
– Cobblestone has been removed from Competitive matchmaking.
– Overpass and Nuke have been moved into Defusal Group Delta.
– Cobblestone and Vertigo have been moved into Defusal Group Sigma.
– Changed CT entrance to mid, so that CTs have a safer rotation between sites
– Moved forward plywood stack and wooden crate near T side of mid to make T boosts slightly safer
– Smoothed out player collision on metal stairs in T spawn and B site
– Updated soundscapes
– Moved generator in T spawn up to second floor
– Made it slightly easier to throw grenades out of ceiling in T corridor to mid
– Minor tweaks and fixes